Industrial Demolition Services believes in building strategic partnerships with other likeminded businesses to further our ability to deliver outstanding results to our clients. We are open to creating new alliances in the industry and encourage suppliers, subcontractors, or clients to contact us if they wish to explore a partnership with us.
Industrial Environmental Services Pty Ltd
Industrial Environmental Services is one of Australia’s foremost environmental remediation contractors. The company has been in operation for many years, providing dedicated, cost-effective, solutions to its clients’ environmental issues. Based in Melbourne, Industrial Environmental Services is an independent contractor that undertakes work nationwide.
With a focus on releasing the value in sites from within a broad range of industry sectors, Industrial Environmental Services specialist services include:
- Asbestos in soil abatement & re-classification
- Decommissioning Underground Petroleum Storage Systems & Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Onsite soil stabilisation and treatment
- Unlicensed landfill reclamation / materials processing
- Dedicated UST / vessel processing facility
For more information visit Industrial Environmental Services website.
Benefits of Our Partnership
Being part of the Industrial Group, Industrial Environmental Services and Industrial Demolition Services work closely together on projects that require environmental remediation and demolition solutions, thus providing a vertically integrated solution to our clients.
- Synergy: Seamless integration of demolition and remediation activities.
- Experience: Over 10 years of successfully working together on numerous large-scale demolition and remediation projects across Australia.
- HSEQ Management Systems: Both companies work under a similar HSEQ management system leading to a seamless collaboration between both companies while delivering outstanding project outcomes.
- Competitive Pricing: Both companies share equipment and administrative resources providing cost savings due to reduced overhead and equipment maintenance costs.
CONTACT US if you wish to explore a strategic partnership with us.
Explore More :