Safety matters. It‘s as simple as that. Our approach to performing demolition work safely defines us and sets us apart. It sits front and centre on every task we undertake. You’re in safe hands.
A first-class approach to safe demolition work
Decades of industry experience means we’ve had plenty of time to hone safe demolition work practices. Many of our safety procedures are now considered benchmark standards within the demolition industry.
And it’s not just about compliance. Safety is integrated into every aspect of our business. It starts and ends with:
- experienced leadership
- a qualified team of Health & Safety professionals
- properly trained staff taking responsibility for themselves and each other
- a supported ‘speak up’ culture
Our culture makes safety everybody’s job and, in doing so, continues to set benchmarks for safety in demolition work.
Integrated management system (HSEQ)
A leader in demolition-specific health and safety, Industrial Demolition Services (IDS) operates a fully integrated, certified management system. Our safe systems of work provide a systematic, detailed and controlled approach for every activity.
We understand every project is unique. Decades of integrating with client management systems has also led to the integration of numerous client driven initiatives, such as Loss Prevention (LPS), Take 5, and Human Error Traps.
When developing client and project specific HSEQ documentation we:
- align our management systems with yours
- incorporate client requirements into our own safety systems
- provide constant monitoring and timely reporting
- use Rapid Global to monitor compliance
Health & Safety: ISO4801
Our Health & Safety management system has been specifically developed to suit demolition activities. Built on a ‘zero harm’ culture we have practices in place to reinforce a safety behaviour mindset, with a commitment to continuous review and improvement.
Our H&S system:
- is AS/NZS 4801:2001 certified
- meets all legislative and client requirements
- seamlessly integrates with client safety management systems
- specifically supports the safety and control of high-risk demolition activities
Our commitment to protect, preserve and restore the environment is supported by our Environmental management system. By continually investing in and refining our environmental methods our management system helps us to:
- maintain our AS/NZS 14001 certification
- meet and/or exceed all legislative and client requirements
- work towards zero waste 0% waste for non-hazardous materials
- reduce our carbon footprint
- leave environments better than we found them
We are committed to providing quality products and services to our clients. The IDS quality system is a component of the company’s overall management system. It covers all elements of the groups’ operations from senior management to daily site operations.
All personnel are trained in operational aspects of the Quality component of the management system. We measure and improve quality delivery through:
- maintaining our AS/NZS ISO 9001-2016 certification
- consultation and communication
- suggestions from employees
- process and methodology reviews
- feedback from clients